Morgan was inspired to pursue Adoption Law because she was adopted from Yaroslavl, Russia when she was nine months old. The impact that adoption has had on her life, inspired her to attend law school, and become an advocate for orphans and foster parents.
Morgan also has a brother that is adopted, who also has impacted her passion to become an advocate for orphans. She comes from a blended family and can offer guidance on how to navigate familial relations as your family grows.
Morgan is married to Alex Broyles. They have one dog named, Hokie and hope to expand their family in the coming years by having children of their own and through adoption. They enjoy traveling and being outdoors.
Morgan has a passion for serving people and loves any opportunity to build new relationships as she advocates on behalf of orphans.
- Liberty University School of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A.
- The White House – Office of Presidential Scheduling and Correspondence
- U.S. Congressman Louie Gohmert
- House Judiciary Committee – Former Law Clerk
- Clint James, PC – Former Law Clerk
- Rick Davis & Associates – Legal Assistant