The Know More Orphans Intensive will be held later this month, on Saturday February 28th, at the Grace Life Baptist Church in Bessemer, Alabama. Topics covered will include:
– Pre-Adoption: Beginning the Adoption Journey
– Special Needs Adoption
– The Changing Tide of International Adoption
– Adoptive and Foster Fathers: Are You Leading or Along for the Ride?
– Older Child Adoption – Do You Have What It Takes?
– Developing Ministries for Adoption, Foster Care, Orphan Care
– Attachment 101: How to Understand Kids From Hard Places
– Connecting While Correcting: The Art of Relationships
– Foster Care: An Overview
– Sibling Attachment in Foster Care and Adoption
The Know More Orphans website also says that: “This conference is intended for anyone who is interested in serving vulnerable and orphaned children. If you are a foster parent, adoptive parent, orphan advocate, social worker, community or church leader please make plans to join us.”
We will definitely be there – and we hope to see you there, too!