Adoption Airfare: A great company helping adopting families with international travel
The process of adopting a child can seem overwhelming to some. This process becomes even more intimidating when considering international adoption. Thankfully, many organizations exist to help those pursuing adoption.
It is our joy to highlight some of these organizations with a heart for the fatherless. One such organization is Adoption Airfare. Owners Kevin and Tabatha Lovell operate their business to help adopting families tackle one of the many challenges in adopting a child, namely international travel.
As you can imagine, when adopting internationally, it is very important to have flexible airline tickets because many times, exact dates of travel cannot be known. Here are a few of the benefits of working with Adoption Airfare, according to a brochure outlining their services.
- Special airfare discounts for adopting families
- Ability to hold flights for up to 11 months in advance with certain airlines
- Special fares for children returning on a one way ticket home
- Communicating with adopting families internationally to help them with changes to their flights
- Responding quickly to the needs of adopting families
- Flexible tickets that can be changed easily for zero airline penalties with certain airlines
- Cultural Heritage Travel for adopting families returning to their child’s home country
- Public speaking at adoption seminars and churches
- Holding the hands of our adopting families each step of the way through their adoption journey
As you may already know, many parts of the adoption process can only be handled by the adopting parents. Isn’t it great to know that an organization like Adoption Airfare can take one major thing off of your to-do list?
To learn more about Adoption Airfare, contact them at:
Phone: 800-277-7651 ext. 800